“The Fun Starts While You’re Getting There”
Welcome aboard tour groups, meeting planners, students, weddings, family reunions, car and motorcycle clubs, and business retreats. The moment you step on board a Miller Ferry you’ll know why this traditional ferry trip becomes part of your Put-in-Bay getaway fun. Your group will experience the sights and sounds of Lake Erie and her enchanting islands. As your ferry nears Put-in-Bay you’ll see the distinctive Perry’s Memorial, the island’s famed 352 foot high landmark and one of our top attractions. Safe, dependable – Miller Boat Line has been servicing passengers and islanders for over 100 years. Miller Boat Line – “An Island Tradition.”
- The lowest Group and Student fares to Put-in-Bay.
- Ferry travel time to Put-in-Bay is under 20 minutes.
- Ferry travel time to Middle Bass Island is under 40 minutes.
- Convenient dockside passenger and luggage drop off at Miller Ferry Catawba Dock.
- The most frequent trips to Put-in-Bay.
- Reserved departure times.
- Summer trips every half hour.
- Daily trips in spring, summer and fall.
- Complimentary pass for motorcoach driver and tour guide.
- Free motorcoach and car parking.
- There are no size limits on large groups.
- All bus/motorcoach tour groups should be registered/scheduled with our groups coordinator to accommodate arrival and departure times. Call Cheryll Rose 800-500-2421.
- Complimentary Coupons for Put-in-Bay discounts.
- We are the only Put-in-Bay Ferry that carries both passengers and vehicles.