When’s the Next Miller Ferry to Middle Bass Island?
Transit time for Middle Bass Island is approximately 40 minutes.
Miller Ferry Trips are Subject to Change.
Please see MillerFerry.com
Middle Bass Island is now on the Summer Print Schedule
Middle Bass Island Schedule
Vehicles Going to Middle Bass Island
- Reservations are required and based on availability.
Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance, but must be made by 4:00 pm the prior day. Call 419-285-2421 (local) or 800-500-2421 for reservations through the Miller Boat Line office.
- Vehicles must be in line 20 minutes before departure time on weekdays and 30 minutes before departure time on weekends.
- Because of heavier traffic we are not able to round trip a vehicle from Catawba on Sunday or on a Holiday Monday.
- Charges may be applied for vehicles not cancelled two days prior to reservations.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
See all Middle Bass Vehicle Guidelines
Middle Bass Island
One Way Fares
|Child (6-11 yrs.)||$3.00|
|Child (under 6 yrs.)||Free|
|Car – Reservations Required||$24.50|
|Motorcycle – Reservations Required||$22.50|
*Fare Does Not Include Passengers *Bike/luggage Rack Extra
U.S. Military Personnel & U.S. Veterans – Save $2 Off Your Adult Round Trip Fare when you present your card/ID
|Trailer Fare is in addition to vehicle*|
|11′ – 14′||$30.00|
|15′ – 18′||$34.00|
|19′ – 22′||$42.00|
|23′ – 26′||$50.00|
|27′ – 30′||$58.00|
|31′ – 34′||$68.00|
|Over 35′ Add||$3.00/ft|
|jet ski trailer (single)||$22.00|
|jet ski trailer (dbl)||$25.00|