2020 events are subject to change or may be rescheduled. Please contact the event organizer directly.
- This event has passed.
New Year's Eve Celebration at St. Paul's Episcopal Church
December 31, 2018
Come to St. Paul’s at 6:45 to begin the celebration in London when “Big Ben” strikes midnight (7pm Eastern Time). Note: There will be a New Year’s service of Prayer and Thanksgiving at 6:15 pm before the celebration. We will continue our celebration with games and snacks as our voyage continues westward to the Azores where we will celebrate the New Year again (8pm Eastern Time). Youth accompanied by an adult are welcome – this is an activity for all ages. (Optional) you may bring non-alcoholic drinks and snacks to share.
- 6:15pm Evening Prayer for the new year in the sanctuary.
- 6:45pm Come aboard to celebrate New Year’s Eve in St. Paul’s undercroft.
- 7:00pm Our first celebration in London.
- 7:05 pm Activities and games in the undercroft. There will also be a photo booth.
- 7:55pm Count down to the New Year in Ponta Delgada, The Azores, Portugal.
- 8:00pm Happy New Year celebration with sparkling grape juice toast.
- 8:30pm Carry the joy out to the community as you go to your next destination.
The Rev Mary L. Staley – St Paul’s Episcopal Church
Parish Office E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clergy E-Mail: email@example.com
Parish Web Site: http://stpaulpib.com