2020 events are subject to change or may be rescheduled. Please contact the event organizer directly.
Bash on the Bay
August 26 - August 27
Update 3/16/2020 – Unfortunately due to the events around the world and country, we have made the decision to postpone the line-up announcement for Bash on the Bay 4. AS OF NOW, BASH ON THE BAY IS STILL SCHEDULED TO TAKE PLACE AUGUST 26 & 27, 2020. We are just pushing the line-up announcement back a few weeks. AS OF NOW, THIS FESTIVAL IS NOT CANCELLED. As soon as we are able to announce, we will. Hopefully everyone will stay safe and healthy and we will post again as soon as we can.
“To be announced” will Headline the 4th annual “Bash on the Bay” country music festival at the Put-in-Bay Airport on August 26 & 27, 2020. The Put-in-Bay Airport is within walking distance (approximately 1/4 mile) of the Miller Ferry Lime Kiln Dock. No same day, round trip vehicles.
The following information is from 2019 and will be updated for 2020 as we get closer to the event.
Later Trips from Put-in-Bay:
- After the concert we will be running the ferries approximately every 20 minutes.
- Concertgoers are asked to return to the ferry immediately following the concert.
- After all the passengers are off of the island (Approximately 1:00 am), we will begin hauling concert supplier vehicles.
Where to Purchase Advance Miller Ferry Passenger Tickets:
- Passenger Tickets can be pre-purchased at the Catawba Ticket Booth or Online at MillerFerry.com & used any time during the Miller Ferry 2019 Season.
- Lake Erie Shores & Islands Welcome Center, GPS: 770 SE Catawba Rd. (SR 53), Port Clinton, OH 43452.
- Ferry Tickets can also be purchased the day of concert at either location listed above.
Miller Ferry Parking Information:
- Miller Ferry offers five free parking lots.
- Pay parking will also be available near the Miller ferry dock.
- We strongly suggest car pooling.
- Satellite parking available at 3080 N.E. Catawba Rd, Port Clinton, Ohio 43452
This lot will open at noon on Thursday & close at noon on Friday.
$5 Shuttle Fee per person, each way. We suggest dropping passengers off at the ferry first. Shuttle service ends at 1:30 am Friday.
Mainland Taxi Information:
- A+ Steiny’s Cab Company 419-734-9480
- After Hours Taxi 419-732-6151
- Linda’s Taxi 419-734-0995
- Check your Uber App for local drivers
Traffic & Security Information:
- On Catawba, State Highway Patrol & local police will be present & also help direct traffic.
- On Put-in-Bay, vehicle traffic will be detoured around Put-in-Bay Airport. Langram Road will be open between Put-in-Bay Rd. & Meechen Rd. to foot traffic only.
- There will be additional lighting on Miller Ferry Catawba, Lime Kiln Dock & Langram Road between the Put-in-Bay Airport & the Miller Ferry Lime Kiln Dock.
- Porta Potties will be provided on both Miller Ferry Catawba & Put-in-Bay dock.
Miller Ferry Dock Locations:
- Catawba (Mainland) GPS: 5174 E. Water St., Port Clinton, OH 43452
- Put-in-Bay, Lime Kiln Dock (Island) GPS: 2190 Langram Rd., Put-in-Bay, OH 43456