A printable list of 2018 Put-in-Bay Events. Highlights of the events throughout the year for Put-in-Bay, South Bass Island
- This event has passed.
Put-in-Bay Ice Fishing Tournament & Scholarship Fundraiser
Join and help raise money for the Jeremy Harlan & Kurt Rohrbacher Scholarship Fund. To sign up for fishing please contact Dan Petro at 419-341-2274. All proceeds will be going to support the scholarship in Jeremy and Kurt’s name.
Dan Petro is looking for any businesses or individuals that want to donate auction items. Please contact him at 419-341-2274. Let’s make this year another huge success.
Friday, Feb. 16 ~ Sign up party at Topsy Turveys Island Bar & Grill starting at 6pm.
Saturday, Feb. 17 ~ Tournament from 8am to 3pm
- $25 per fisherman.
- No teams. Every fisherman for themselves.
- $$$ prizes for the top 3 heaviest limits of walleye (6), and for biggest overall walleye.
- You must have a valid Ohio fishing license and abide by all state laws.
- Fishing times are 8am to 3pm.
- 4pm weigh in begins at Topsy Turveys.
- 6pm Banquet & Raffle at Tippers Put-in-Bay. There will be a 50/50 and Chinese raffle as in the past. They will also have a 10 gun raffle, there is a presale for 5 of those guns going on now.
To sign up for fishing, donate auction items or if you have any questions, please contact Dan Petro at 419-341-2274.
Remember ~ Even though the ice is good enough to fish there are plenty of areas that you cannot travel over. Please book with a guide if you don’t have prior experience. There is no “ice road” from the mainland. You have to fly to the island.