The first-ever “Bash on the Bay” country music festival featuring Toby Keith, LOCASH, Waterloo Revival, Cory Farley, and Brent Lowry and the Drifters will perform at Put-in-Bay Airport on Thursday, August 31. The Put-in-Bay Airport is approximately 1/4 mile north of the Miller Ferry Lime Kiln Dock. Concert gates open at 3:00 pm. On the concert day Miller Ferries will run more frequent and later trips to accommodate passengers. (However no same day, round trip vehicles will be transported that day due to higher traffic volume.) NEW! Satellite parking has been added for this event, see below.
Where to Purchase Advance Miller Ferry Passenger Tickets:
- Passenger Tickets can be purchased at the Catawba Ticket Booth & used any time during the Miller Ferry 2017 Season.
- Lake Erie Shores & Islands Welcome Center, GPS: 770 SE Catawba Rd. (SR 53), Port Clinton, OH 43452.
- Tickets can also be purchased the day of concert at either location listed above.
Miller Ferry Schedule for August 31, 2017:
- Later ferries will run Leaving Put-in-Bay for passengers at 10:00 pm and run every twenty minutes until all passengers in line are returned to the mainland. We suggest heading directly back to the dock after the concert.
- Additional ferries will run throughout the day to provide more frequent service to Put-in-Bay. Expect higher than usual passenger traffic which will limit vehicles that are staying the night/weekend.
- The Catawba ticket booth will remain open until 11:00 pm for regular traffic coming to Put-in-Bay for Labor Day Weekend.
- NO Same Day Round Trip Vehicles on Thursday, August 31.
Miller Ferry Parking Information:
- Miller Ferry offers five free parking lots.
- Free Satellite Parking with $5 Shuttle Service will be at GPS: 3072 NE Catawba Rd, Port Clinton, OH 43452.
- Pay parking will also be available near the Miller ferry dock.
Mainland Taxi Information:
- A+ Steiny’s Cab Company 419-734-9480
- After Hours Taxi 419-732-6151
- Linda’s Taxi 419-734-0995
- Check your Uber App for local drivers
Traffic & Security Information:
- On Catawba, State Highway Patrol & local police will be present & also help direct traffic.
- On Put-in-Bay, vehicle traffic will be detoured around Put-in-Bay Airport. Langram Road will be open between Put-in-Bay Rd. & Meechen Rd. to foot traffic only.
- There will be additional lighting on Miller Ferry Catawba, Lime Kiln Dock & Langram Road between the Put-in-Bay Airport & the Miller Ferry Lime Kiln Dock.
- Porta Potties will be provided on both Miller Ferry Catawba & Put-in-Bay dock.
Miller Ferry Dock Locations:
- Catawba (Mainland) GPS: 5174 E. Water St., Port Clinton, OH 43452
- Put-in-Bay, Lime Kiln Dock (Island) GPS: 2190 Langram Rd., Put-in-Bay, OH 43456
Purchase Concert Tickets