Miller Marina, Put-in-Bay, Lake Erie Islands
- Rendezvous & Clubs welcome
- Scenic and Comfortable
- One block west of downtown
- Reservations email@example.com
Miller Marina, located in the western area of Put-in-Bay's downtown harbor, provides day and overnight dockage. Miller Marina offers a quiet, clean atmosphere, welcomes boating clubs and organizationa, and is family friendly. Just one block from downtown, you are within walking distance of restaurants, Perry's Monument, taverns, carry-outs, grocery store, DeRivera Park, and bike rentals. Golf carts are available for rent at Miller Marina office.
Relax and enjoy views of Perry's Monument, Gibraltar Island and Put-in-Bay's historic harbor. We encourage weekday stays, our docks fill up quickly on weekends.
- Reservations available - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 419-285-5902.
- Wireless internet available.
- Outdoor waterfront pavilion ideal for clubs, luncheons, meetings and rendezvous.
- Vintage tug "Restless" available for island & sunset cruises, www.putinbaycruises.com. Call 419-304-2056 for reservations. Find the "Restless" on Facebook.
- Retail shop, BayView Gifts (419) 285-1410.
- 30/50 amp marina power & village water to each dock. 1100 feet of dockage.
- We monitor Channel 74. Please hail us when you enter the harbor.
- New showers & restrooms. Ice, bottled water and soda, picnic and grill area.
- Overnight Dockage ~ $1.75 per foot. Check out at 11:00am.
Two night minimum on Weekends / Three night minimum on Holidays.
- Daily Dockage ~ $1.25 per foot, Sunday - Thursday, thru 7:00 pm.
- The Miller Marina at Put-in-Bay is also within easy reach of Cedar Point, Pelee Island, Kelleys Island, Middle Bass and excellent fishing spots.
- We host club rendezvous during June and September. Limited slips are available during these times, please reserve ahead. There is no mandatory rafting.
- Any rafting is subject to dockmaster and owner approval.
- Golf carts available for rent.
Lake Erie Islands Interactive Chart Map